From Havana’s unique soul to Santiago de Cuba’s authentic folklore, A Journey Through Cuba Group Tour offers a truly comprehensive tour into the island’s real experiences, including the ins and outs of every single region. This is a group tour for the immersive traveller who wants to enjoy the freedom of discovering places on their own but without the hassle of booking transfers, accommodations and guided orientation throughout. Sip in a morning coffee in the Viñales valley, have some creole food in Trinidad, dance the night out in Baracoa, and unravel Cuba’s unique history all along the way.
Jun 28, 2019from Havana
Jul 11, 2019to Holguin
Jul 26, 2019from Havana
Aug 8, 2019to Holguin
Aug 23, 2019from Havana
Sep 5, 2019to Holguin
Sep 20, 2019from Havana
Oct 3, 2019to Holguin
Oct 18, 2019from Havana
Oct 31, 2019to Holguin
- ACCOMMODATION. 13 nights in Casas Particulares (Homestays with private ensuite bathrooms)
- TOUR GUIDES. Escorted by a local English speaking tour guide with specialist guides at certain sites of interest. Guided sightseeing in Havana, Viñales, Cienfuegos, Trinidad, Camaguey, Bayamo, Santiago de Cuba, Holguín, and Baracoa.
- MEALS. Breakfast is included in our price, plus lunch at Las Terrazas
- TRANSPORT. Private transport throughout: mini-bus, micro-bus, or taxi depending on group size
- EXCURSIONS / EXPERIENCES.
- - Havana. Guided Walking Tour of Old Havana
- - Havana. Visit to Fusterland and Callejon de Hamel
- - Vinales. Orientation Walk
- - Informal Spanish lesson by Tour Leader
- - Guided Tour of the Valley of Vinales
- - Bay of Pigs. Museum
- - Cienfuegos. Orientation Walk
- - Cienfuegos. Guided visit to Palacio del Valle
- - Trinidad. Orientation Walk
- - Camaguey – Orientation Walk
- - Bayamo – Orientation Walk
- - Holguin – Visit to Biran
- - Holguín – Panoramic City Tour
- - Santiago de Cuba - Half Day City Tour
- - Santiago de Cuba – Visit to El Cobre Sanctuary
- - Baracoa - Orientation Walk
- FLIGHTS. The advertised price does not include flights. If you would like us to find the best available flight prices, secure seats in your preferred flight and manage your booking, please let us know and one of our reps will be happy to help
- INSURANCE. Insurance is not included in our price. Cuban immigration authorities will require travel and health insurance valid in Cuba for the length of your stay. If you'd like us to help you get insurance, please let us know
- OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES. Excursions, activities, and admission tickets not explicitly mentioned in this itinerary are not included in our price. We have, however, hundreds of hand-picked excursions for you to choose from. Take a look at some of our top-rated experiences and Cuba excursions for a bit of inspiration.
- VISAS. Cuban Visas - Cuban Tourist Cards - are not included. We can include visas in your booking for your convenience. Just let us know and we will take care of it.
- OTHER LOCALLY PAID SERVICES. Meals, drinks, Tips, Airport Arrival and Departure Transfers, and any other service not specified by us is excluded from our price
Many of our clients, at the end of a escorted group tour or private escorted tour, extend their stay for an additional 3-4 days to rest, relax and unwind in one of Cuba's top-rated all-inclusive beach resorts.
If you would like to add extra time at some the world's best beaches after your escorted tour ends, please let us know and we will discuss with you the best options available within your time and budget.
£1369from / per person
Excludes international flights
- Havana + Viñales + Cienfuegos + Trinidad + Camaguey + Santiago de Cuba + Baracoa + Holguín
- 13 nights
- 13 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch (Las Terrazas)
- 13 nights in Casas Particulares (homestays with private en suite rooms)
- Private transport throughout: mini-bus, micro-bus, or taxi depending on group size
- Guaranteed Fixed Departures*
- Excursions & Experiences included as described in the Itinerary
- Small Group: 4 -12 travellers
- Best Price Guarantee
LOCAL REPS AT YOUR SERVICE
Personalise this itinerary or build a tailor-made tour from scratch by calling us on 0207 148 3042
Day 1 - Arrival Day Havana
Day 2 – Havana
Day 3 – Viñales
Day 4 - Viñales
Day 5 – Cienfuegos via Bay of Pigs
Day 6 – Trinidad
Day 7 – Camaguey
Day 8 – Santiago de Cuba via Bayamo
Day 9 - Santiago de Cuba
Day 10 - Baracoa
Day 11 - Baracoa
Day 12 - Santiago de Cuba
Day 13 - Holguin
Day 14 - Departure or Extension Day
Highly Recommended: 96% of Clients Rate Us as "Good" or "Excellent"
We're committed to making your Cuba experience as amazing as possible. We've amassed hundreds of fantastic reviews over the years, with clients citing our expertise, attention to detail, and professionalism as reasons for their high ratings. Don't just take our word for it, see what our clients have to say...
Everything was simply perfect, very well organised, accurate information, good advice from knowledgeable staff. Thank you Cuba Direct for a perfect interesting trip.
Cuba Direct were brilliant from beginning to end, from initial planning of our tour all the way through the trip itself. Fantastic, memorable holiday. I would recommend it to anyone.
All reviews published on this website are collected independently by Feefo, the Global Feedback Engine.