Perfect for foodies, this totally tropical farm-to-table experience gives you the opportunity to explore one of the country’s most innovative eco-farms before dining at an exciting restaurant using its tantalising fresh produce. Upon arrival at the Rancho, you’ll be treated to a cornucopia of seasonal fruits harvested at the farm – from mango, mamey and maracuyá (passion fruit), to guava and guanabana (soursop), all bursting with flavour, ripened under the intense Cuban sun. You’ll then delve into this tropical oasis, learning from the farm manager about the special organic methods used for growing crops. Visit the stables to meet the animals raised on the farm, before riding horseback or in a traditional Cuban cart on a tour of the surrounding areas. After this short excursion, you’ll be served a selection of house cheeses and cured meats with homemade bread. Finish off with a visit to Mediterráneo Restaurant, where you’ll be able to enjoy lunch or dinner - straight from the farm - in one of Havana's trendiest neighbourhoods.
£90from / per person
- Rates vary according to group size. Price shown based on group of 4 pax.
- 4-hour tour (choose between morning or afternoon tour).
- Includes English-speaking Guide
- Includes door to door transportation in an old American car
- Lunch or Dinner at Mediterráneo Restaurant (including welcome cocktail, entrée, main course, dessert, and 1 glass of wine). Also includes 1 drink after the tour (guarapo - sugar cane juice).