Home to a population with staggeringly diverse roots, it’s no surprise that religious life in Cuba is rich and varied. This three-hour tour provides an in-depth introduction to Cuba’s faiths and religious history with visits to the Museo de los Orishas, a museum curated around Afro-Cuban gods and goddesses, Callejón de Hamel, an open-air gallery and social project centred around Afro-Cuban culture and a Catholic church. Optional extras include a private rumba dance and music show, a visit to a Babalawo’s (Santería priest) house and attending a Santería ceremony.
£51from / per person
- Rates may vary according to group size. Price shown based on group of 4 pax.
- Half-day tour (3-hours: 09:30am - 12:30pm or 2:00pm - 5:00pm).
- Transport included with pick-up and drop-off at accommodation in a convertible car.
- Includes English-speaking guide specialised in the history of art and religion.
- Includes entry fees to Orishas Museum.