This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Travel Sales Consultant for a dynamic and fast moving tour operator. We specialise in trips to Cuba and are now looking to expand to Asia and Latin America. We have big dreams want big dreamers to join us in our quest for world (travel) domination.
For the People, By the People
We’re looking for people that care and can connect, people that enjoy talking to others and love selling dreams. We only deal with clients who are genuinely interested in booking a holiday with us – we don’t do cold calling.
Quid Pro Quo
We’re one of the most generous employers in the industry. Our remuneration is excellent and so are the other benefits we offer, such as familiarisation trips and discounted international travel. You will receive a basic salary plus very generous commission. Assuming you hit your realistic sales target every month (all of our experienced staff do), you will earn at least £40,000 p/a. Give us your best and we won’t forget.
- Speaking with warm customers and convincing them to book with us.
- Dealing with queries and offering advice.
- Designing dream trips.
- Booking flights and accommodation.
- Acting as a first point of call for comments and complaints.
- Telephone sales experience is important but it is more important to be articulate and confident.
- Experience in having sold trips to or having visited Cuba or any country in Latin America and/or South-East Asia would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Experience in the use of Amadeus GDS (or any other GDS) is highly desirable.
What you've got?
- Friendly and personable
- Comfortable and confident speaking to a variety of different people
- Extremely organised
- Pays very close attention to detail
- Polite with an excellent phone manner
- Self motivated
- Committed to providing a quality service
Please send your application, including your CV, details of places visited along with dates and duration, salary expectations and covering letter to –